We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for the next breakthrough. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanize technology. From real time communication to AI, speech technologies to analytics, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
Samespace’s Support team is looking for a Team Manager to lead a team of technical advisors. This role requires that you be available for your team during their shifts, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
What you’ll do
- Manage and exceed Support KPI’s and critical Technical Support Metrics - CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs etc.
- People Management – Hiring, productivity, employee morale, resource allocation and utilization, team motivation, attrition and training.
- Deep dive into technical issues.
- Drive daily incident management success, from detection to resolution, and handle customer dissatisfaction issues.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration.
- Work closely with the QA and engineering team for quick resolution.
- 3+ years of technical support/engineering role in a technology company.
- Familiarity with IP networking, SIP protocol and packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark).
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking skills
Degrees don’t matter here, but it’s cool if you have one.