We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for the next breakthrough. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanize technology. From real time communication to AI, speech technologies to analytics, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
Samespace is looking for a customer focused Technical Support Engineer with a proven track record of providing excellent customer and technical support.
What you’ll do
- Handle simple product questions and more complex technical support issues via email, chat and phone.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues experienced by customers.
- Coordinate with QA and the engineering teams to resolve errors and bugs.
- Prioritize customer interactions to expedite urgent customer needs.
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, QA, Engineering, and Product Management.
What you have
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Superb phone, chat and email etiquette.
- Ability to remain calm and effective at higher workloads, as well as excelling at prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- 1+ years’ experience supporting an enterprise SaaS solution.
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup.
- Familiarity with IP networking, SIP protocol and packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark).
- CCENT, CCNA, CCNP certifications.
- Engineering degree.