We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for breakthroughs. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanizes technology. From AI to real time communication, analytics to speech technologies, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
Our core engineering team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer interested in cutting edge products and technologies. You will work with our product team to bring new ideas to life and help deliver industry leading software experience. You can expect to participate in all aspects of the product life-cycle accelerating learning and your personal growth.
- Develop and maintain test scripts and automated test environments.
- Analyze, identify software defects and report testing results in detail using bug tracking tools.
- Proactively work with the product team to create and implement delivery.
- Work on parallel projects and meet deadlines.
- Maintain standards and processes for workflow efficiency.
- Provide valuable insight to developers and product managers.
- Provide valuable critique for developers to improve their code.
- Estimate project test efforts, create test plan and test cases for new features
- Work with Support and Customer Success team to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with the engineering team.
- 3+ year of practical experience in Software QA and test automation tools
- Experience testing Web and mobile applications
- Experience in project tracking system like Jira/Backlog
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience in Python and Shell scripting.
Degrees don’t matter here, but it’s cool if you have one.