At Samespace, we’re constantly raising the bar for contact center technology. Our platform improves the agent experience and gives customer-facing teams access to advanced AI tools to manage conversations. Agents put up with a lot in their jobs, so we’re making it easier for them to do their best work. From virtual agents to live coaching, AI analytics to drag & drop IVR setup, we’re at the forefront of the industry.
As a Samespace SDR, you’ll quickly appreciate that our innovative software is also the best value in the industry. Our goal is to make modern contact center software affordable for growing and midsize businesses, and we have the freedom to pursue that goal as a proudly self-funded and cash flow positive company. We’re obsessed with customers, not VCs.
You’ll be joining a new Inside Sales team that is accelerating growth and entering new markets. Partnering with Marketing and Product Management, you’ll be responsible for generating, qualifying, and curating leads for account executives. Most importantly, you’ll be the face of Samespace to our prospects as the first point of contact.
- Develop strong product knowledge, become an expert on the Samespace value proposition, and adopt a consultative sales approach.
- Be an impressive first contact for prospects who express an interest in Samespace or are looking for similar solutions.
- Generate leads and build lead pipeline by nurturing warm MQLs to determine their viability as Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) that AEs can close.
- Work with colleagues in Sales and Marketing to develop and help run inbound and outbound campaigns, including idea brainstorming, ongoing messaging, and process improvements.
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives where you both strive to win for our business
- Meet or exceed your quota and maximize your transformation development by focusing on your core role
- 1-4 years of B2B SaaS experience in a sales role, up to and including giving demos
- Strong prospecting skills using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and similar tools
- Proven ability to qualify and develop leads. Experience entering new markets is a plus.
- Exceptional written and conversational skills
- Understanding of rapidly changing technology landscape
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM, as well as ZoomInfo or similar lead tool
- Highly ambitious, positive, and enthusiastic work style and approach
- Self-motivation and the ability to successfully execute as a remote worker
Degrees don’t matter here, but we appreciate people who can apply them smartly.
Fully remote, permanently. Anywhere in the U.S. or Canada