We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for the next breakthrough. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanize technology. From real time communication to AI, speech technologies to analytics, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
Samespace is looking for a passionate, ambitious and entrepreneurial Product Marketer to join our team and help us in our marketing efforts across a wide range of channels.
As a Product Marketer, you’re expected to
- Be an expert on our buyers’ and users’ problems, concerns and daily frustrations around running their contact center
- Be an expert on the product
Day-to-day expectations from the Product Marketer are:
- Interview buyers and users to deeply understand their problems and challenges
- Interview happy customers and create case studies, testimonials (video or written) to be used across the website and elsewhere
- Keep the website and other collateral updated to reflect all product features accurately
- Help other teams in Marketing with channel/campaign/target-audience specific messaging guidelines
- Plan and execute the launch of new product features
- Speak about and present the product to internal and external audiences
- Work with Product Management to refine the product
- Experience in lead generation using a full range of marketing tactics, including social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events.
- Experience working with a B2B company is an added advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical skills.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the technology space.
- 2 to 4 years of SaaS product marketing experience, but quality of experience is far more important than years of experience.
- Can write fresh, unique, and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles, and video scripts that engage the target audience.
- Strong understanding of technical requirements of enterprise organizations, and the right level of technical depth to deeply engage with the development team.
Degrees don’t matter here, but it’s cool if you have one.