We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo and creating experiences that humanize technology. Our AI powered Cloud Contact Center helps businesses provide better customer experience, enhance CRM capabilities, boost productivity, and help scale globally. We are proud to have created the best user experience in the industry and our customers love it. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs. Samespace is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with an engineering center in Mumbai.
Samespace is seeking a Marketing Manager to support the strategy development and execution of marketing campaigns across all channels. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience in developing and managing innovative campaigns that drive customer acquisition, conversion, and brand equity.
- Plan, build, and own marketing function
- Create compelling content for website, web articles, blog posts, social media, video, and DemandGen campaigns
- Host and coordinate webinars and other marketing events
- Interview customers and industry thought leaders
- Measure success by determining, tracking, and reporting on KPIs
- Manage freelance writers, video producers, and other independent contractors
- Work closely with the product and sales team
- 3+ years marketing experience in a SaaS/Technology space
- Proven experience leading, managing and measuring marketing initiatives
- Strong program and project manager skills
- Ability to work independently and develop new ideas and concepts
- Ability to hone in on business challenges, utilize insights, discuss and debate ideas, and develop an informed point of view
- Ability to develop clear, concise marketing and creative briefs
- A strong storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage and influence customers and internal teams at all levels
Degrees don’t matter here, but it’s cool if you have one.