We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for the next breakthrough. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanize technology. From real time communication to AI, speech technologies to analytics, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
Samespace is looking for a Finance Manager to lead our Accounting and Finance, and oversee Tax policy and procedure, operation and administration.
What you’ll do
- Day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping of our global companies.
- Ensuring timely payment / filing of returns of statutory taxes.
- Ensuring all bills and contracts are paid on time.
- Handle International tax obligations and work closely w/Company’s Global CA/CPA, Consultants and Auditors.
- Managing Payroll functions including but not limited to PF, ESIC (Working closely w/Labor Law Consultant.)
- Manage foreign transactions and work closely with transfer pricing Consultants.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
What you have
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success in the software or IT Services industry.
- Deep knowledge of, and experience in, Indian accounting, taxation, and payroll.
- Outstanding with numbers and ability to improve the company’s accounting, taxation and overall financial practices.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious, with a drive to succeed and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to provide excellent quality work in a team environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- CA degree and experience in US GAAP accounting is a plus.