Campaign Marketing Associate
We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for the next breakthrough. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanize technology. From real time communication to AI, speech technologies to analytics, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
Samespace is looking for a passionate, ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Associate to join our team and help us in our marketing efforts across a wide range of channels.
What you’ll do
- Drive integrated campaigns that support lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline.
- Manage all marketing and outreach efforts, coordinating with a cross-functional team to create successful campaigns.
- Collaborate with our head of content production to generate original media and groundbreaking strategies that put us leagues ahead of our competitors.
- Create and implement strategies to distribute marketing content including email marketing, search engine, social media, webinars, and editorial web content.
- Develop success measures and track KPIs.
- Own weekly marketing calendar and KPIs reporting.
What you have
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B campaign marketing.
- Experience in lead generation using a full range of marketing tactics, including social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of how marketing and sales work together to drive revenue.
- Expertise in Google, LinkedIn and other social media ad networks.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the technology space.
- Strong work ethic -- you are self-motivated, curious and always learning.
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus.
Degrees don’t matter here, but it’s cool if you have one.